We have a large family with 5 sons and a daughter who homeschool and also love to play Minecraft. With SKrafty we want to accomplish 2 things.
1. To create a family friendly Minecraft server with chat filters and parent moderators. We don’t want our children and yours to be unable to participate in joining and playing with friends on multiplayer servers due to bad language and other things. For the gaming side our mission is to create an awesome gaming and online community that is wholesome and awesome. This has become not only our mission but many parents that help us moderate and coach children daily.
2. Teach them with what they already love doing. One of the beauties of homeschooling is being able to integrate education with things our children love. We want to take advantage of this excitement they have to play Minecraft and mold it into an immersive learning experience.
We also have server rental options. You can have a private server on SKrafty that is attached to SKrafty. All of the SK rules, filters and moderation will apply to your private server. Invite a few friends or open it to all of SK to join.
Host your own birthday party server on SK. Invite a few friends or open it to all of SK to join.
Reward your children with in game nuggets they can save up to buy a treasure chest key. We will send you a code everyday and if your child has earned it they will redeem the code on SKrafty.
REGISTER TO PLAY
To register to play you simply fill out a short form called the WHITELIST form. After we automatically verify your account it will add you to our server. If you are a class subscriber it will automatically whitelist your account when you subscribe so this step would not be necessary.
The gaming side runs off of player donations so it is free to play in a family friendly environment. If you choose to be part of the donators please click the Rank-Up option above.
Join The SKrafty Community
We have a great facebook group you can join to quickly get a response from our admins, moderators and parents like yourself that have been part of SKrafty for a long time. We also have an awesome forum where the kids are very active posting their builds and talking about SKrafty.
1. Try our online self help with the link on the menu bar above. It has helpful information and videos.
2. Check out our FAQ page.
3. Connect with us on our Facebook group.
4. Use the HELP button on the bottom right side of the page to create a ticket.
*Note: We are not staffed to provide phone support at this time. We are glad to answer any questions via email or the Facebook group.